Down Sleeping Bag (Orange/Charcoal)
Looking to minimise your load, yet retain your sleeping bag’s thermal properties? Then the Domex Superlite sleeping bag is the bag for you. As the name suggests this bag is light, ultra-light! Only 800 grams, yet still boasts a Lower Comfort rating of –3°c and Comfort rating of 2°c .
5 YEAR WARRANTY
If space and weight are what is important to you the Domex Superlite checks all the boxes. Only 800 grams in weight and 5 litres when compacted down. The Domex Superlite has been based on the design of the ever-popular Halo sleeping bag so you know it will perform.
Filled with 300 grams of 800 loft power hydrophobic down this bag punches well above its class. When every gram counts, think Superlite.
- Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
- Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
Comfort Rating: 2°c
Lower Comfort Rating: -3°C
Outer Fabric: 20D/400T polyester
Lining: 20D/400T polyester
Filling: 300g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
Construction: Box wall
Zips: YKK, 3/4 length, right hand
Volume: 5 litres
Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot)
Volume: 5 litres
Dimension: 220cm (length) x 82cm (width at shoulder) /45cm (width at foot)