Down Sleeping Bag (Blue/Charcoal)
A semi-rectangular bag containing 400g of Nikwax 800 loft power Hydrophobic Down, which will retain loft throughout the night. Lower Comfort rating of -5°C and Comfort rating of 0°C.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The Domex Starlite is all about versatility. The semi rectangular design gives you more leg space over mummy style sleeping bags.
The twin zip design means the bag temperature can easily be regulated by opening it from both the bottom or the top. The zip can also join two sleeping bags of the same zip design together creating a sleeping bag for two, or more room for just one if you like your space!
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
- Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
Comfort Rating: 0°C
Lower Comfort Rating: -5°C
Outer fabric: 20D/400T polyester
Lining: 20D/400T polyester
Filling: 400g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
Construction: Box wall
Zips: Twin zip
Volume: 8 litres
Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) /65cm (width at foot)
Volume: 8 litres
Dimensions: 220cm (length) x 82cm (width at shoulder)/65cm (width at foot)