Domex Silver Fern Zero
Synthetic Sleeping Bag (Blue/Grey)
A performance synthetic-fill sleeping bag ideal for 3 season backcountry use and adventure travel that is surprisingly compact for its 0°C lower comfort rating.
$179.99 – $189.99
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The Domex Silver Fern Zero will keep you going throughout the year in warmer climates. Perfect for backpacking, camping in the backyard or children’s sleepovers.
Its compact size means it can be easily stored in a backpack or cupboard. Being synthetic the bags is easy to care for and looks fantastic in blue and grey.
To maintain the performance of your synthetic sleeping bag use Nikwax Tech Wash and Nikwax TX Direct Spray On.View how to care for your bag video here
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Double layers of 7DXcell fibre have offset seams to minimise heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevent the zip opening up if you move during sleep
- Compression cram sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
Lower Comfort Rating: 0°C
Outer fabric: 40D/300T polyester diamond ripstop
Lining: Comfort Temp
Filling: 2 layers of 120gms of 7DXcell, 1 layer of heat-reflecting thermal barrier
Construction: Double layer offset
Zip: Twin zip
Volume: 8 litres
Dimension: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) /48cm (width at foot)
Volume: 8.2 litres
Dimension: 220cm (length) x 85cm (width at shoulder) /55cm (width at foot)