Domex Silver Fern 5 Below
Synthetic Sleeping Bag (Orange/Grey)
Keep warm with temperatures as low –5°C with all the benefits of a synthetic sleeping bag.
$199.99 – $209.99
5 YEAR WARRANTY
This sleeping bag came about with the demand for a warm synthetic sleeping bag that was light weight. The result, the Silver Fern 5 Below, 25% lighter and 25% more compact than the much loved Domex Bushmate.
This has been achieved by filling the bag with 7D-xcell synthetic fibre. This fibre is easy to care for and produces a superior thermal barrier resulting in a warm, comfortable night’s sleep.
To maintain the performance of your synthetic sleeping bag use Nikwax Tech Wash and Nikwax TX Direct Spray On. View how to care for your bag video here
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Double layers of 7DXcell fibre have offset seams to minimise heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevent the zip opening up if you move during sleep
- Compression cram sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
Lower Comfort Rating: -5°C
Outer fabric: 40D/300T polyester diamond ripstop
Lining: Comfort Temp
Filling: 2 layers of 150gms of 7DXcell, 1 layer of heat-reflecting thermal barrier
Construction: Double layer offset
Zip: Twin zip
Volume: 10 litres
Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) /48cm (width at foot)
Volume: 10.2 litres
Dimensions: 220cm (length) x 85cm (width at shoulder) /55cm (width at foot)