Domex Packlite (marine blue/red)
Synthetic Sleeping Bag
A compact, versatile sleeping bag suitable for New Zealand summers and travel in warmer climates. Lower Comfort rating of 8°c.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The Domex Packlite is fantastic value-for-money sleeping bag. If you’re looking for a bag that can be packed into a bag and sent on a sleep over, used in the backyard or for use when you have extra guests over, then look no further. The Domex Packlite was designed with everyday use in mind.
The semi rectangular design gives you more leg space for a roomier sleep – perfect for wriggling little kids! When compressed in its cram sac it takes up just 7.1 litres of space, that’s the smallest of all our synthetic bags.
To maintain the performance of your synthetic sleeping bag use Nikwax Tech Wash and Nikwax TX Direct Spray On. View how to care for your bag video here
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Spiro-Loft fibres are treated to make them anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Double layers of Spiro-Loft fibre have offset seams to minimise heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevent the zip opening if you move during sleep
- Compression cram sac features a handhold at the end to make it easier to pull out of a pack
Lower Comfort Rating: 8°C
Outer fabric: 40D/300T polyester diamond ripstop
Lining: Comfort Temp
Filling: 200gms 7DXcell
Construction: Single layer
Zip: Twin zip
Volume: 7.1 litres
Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/65cm (width at foot)